Assumption Council 3397 is pleased to announce that new officers have been elected for the 2015-2016 Fraternal Year. The officers will be installed on Thursday, Sept. 3 at 6:30 p.m. after a special Mass at St. Bridget’s Church, followed by light refreshments.
- Jim Cosgrove assumes the post of Grand Knight
- Mike Walsh assumes the post of Deputy Grand Knight
- Al Duaime assumes the post of Chancellor
- Doug Miedel assumes the post of Recorder
- Neal Cullen begins his third consecutive year as Financial Secretary
- Ed Welsh begins his third consecutive year as Treasurer
- Deacon Kevin Heil begins his second consecutive year as Advocate
- Tony Hocker, SK assumes the post of Warden
- Jeffrey Knowles assumes the post of Inside Guard
- Michael Hensh assumes the post of Outside Guard
- Ray Iacovone assumes the post of Trustee
- Dom Scarcella assumes the post of Trustee
- Mark Schlager begins his third consecutive year as Trustee
The council wishes to thank immediate Past Grand Knight Ray Iacovone for his exemplary work over the past two years pulling together and leading Assumption 3397. We look forward to continuing to serve the faith, the parish and the community at large.